1. Experience Rating and Ex-Post Behavior in Insurance Markets
Greg Nini, Federal Reserve Board of Governors
2. Marine Insurance in Britain and America 1720-1844: A Comparative Institutional Analysis
Christopher Kingston, Amherst
3. A Portfolio Characterization of the Model of Insurance Demand
Donald Meyer, Western Michigan University
Jack Meyer, Michigan State University
4. The Incidence of the Healthcare Costs of Obesity
Jay Bhattacharya, Stanford University
Kate Bundhof, Stanford University
5. Health Insurance Theory: The Case of the Missing Welfare Gain
John Nyman, University Of Minnesota
6. Resistance (to Fraud) is Futile
Martin Boyer, HEC Montreal
7. Separating Moral Hazard from Adverse Selection in Automobile Insurance Longitudinal Evidence from France
Georges Dionne, HEC Montreal
Pierre-Carl Michaud, Tilburg University
Maki Dahchour, Aviva Insurance Company
8. Economics of Capital Allocation
Glen Meyers, Insurance Services Office
9. Brokers and the Insurance of Non-Verifiable Losses
Neil Doherty, Wharton School
Alex Meurmann, Wharton School
10. Has the Malpractice Crisis in Florida Really Affected Access to Care?
David Dranove, Northwestern University
Anne Gron, Northwestern University
Instructions for article submissions to the PRTS are provided here.
The papers listed on this page are formatted in the Adobe Acrobat format and cannot be viewed or printed until the user has downloaded and installed a free program called Acrobat Reader.
Click here to begin downloading and installing Acrobat Reader.