- "Information and Dynamic Adjustment in Life Insurance Markets," Michael Hoy, Mattias K. Polborn; and Asha Sadanand, University of Guelph.
- "Efficiency and Existence of Nash Equilibria with Multidimensional Screening," Keith J. Crocker, University of Michigan Business School; and Arthur Snow, University of Georgia.
"Market Discipline in Property-Liability Insurance," Karen Epermanis, University of Hartford; and Scott E. Harrington, University of South Carolina.
"An Empirical Investigation of Insurer Auditing Strategies," Pau Salsas-Forn, University of Barcelona; and Sharon Tennyson, Cornell University.
- "Optimal Capital Utilization by Financial Firms: Evidence from the Property-Liability Insurance Industry," J. David Cummins and Gregory Nini, Wharton School.
"Optimal Consumption and the Timing of the Resolution of Uncertainty," Louis Eeckhoudt, University of Mons and Lille; Christian Gollier, University of Toulouse; and Nicolas Treich, University of Toulouse.
"Testing Contract Theory: a Survey of Some Recent Work," P.A. Chiappori, University of Chicago; and Bernard Salanié, INSEE.
- "Mickey Mouse and Moral Hazard: Uninformative but Correlated Triggers," Neil Doherty, Wharton School; and Olivier Mahul, INRA.
- "Preponderance of the Evidence: Tort Rules and the Efficient Standard of Proof," Dominique Demougin, Otto-von-Guericke University; and Claude Fluet, University of Quebec at Montreal.
- "Pricing and Capital Allocation in Catastrophe Insurance," George Zanjani, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
Instructions for article submissions to the PRTS are provided here.
The papers listed on this page are formatted in the Adobe Acrobat format and cannot be viewed or printed until the user has downloaded and installed a free program called Acrobat Reader.
Click here to begin downloading and installing Acrobat Reader.