- "Public Income Transfers and the Market for Private Insurance Against Environmental Disasters," Lanny Arvan, University of Illinois; and David Nickerson, American University and Office of Thrift Supervision
- "Private Pensions, Mortality Risk, and the Decision to Annuitize," by Jeffrey R. Brown, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University and NBER.
- "The Effect of Seat Belt Usage Rates on the Number of Motor Vehicle-Related Fatalities," by Richard A. Derrig, Automobile Insurers Bureau of Massachusetts; Maria Segui-Gomez, Injury Control Research Center; and Ali Abtahi, Harvard School of Public Health.
- "Experience Rating Schemes for Fleets of Vehicles," Denise Desjardins, University of Montreal; Georges Dionne, University of Montreal; and Jean Pinquet, University of Paris X
- "Risk Overhang and Market Behavior," by Anne Gron, Northwestern University and Andrew Winton, University of Minnesota
- "The Supply and Demand of Catastrophe Insurance," by Martin F. Grace, Georgia State University; Robert W. Klein, Georgia State University; and Paul R. Kleindorfer, University of Pennsylvania.
- On the Tax Costs of Equity Finance: The Strange Case of Catastrophe Insurance, by Scott Harrington and Greg Niehaus, University of South Carolina
- Support Contingent Insurance: The Optimality of Supplementary Coverage, by Richard Watt and Francisco J. Vázquez, Dept. Análisis Económico, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
Instructions for article submissions to the PRTS are provided here.
The papers listed on this page are formatted in the Adobe Acrobat format and cannot be viewed or printed until the user has downloaded and installed a free program called Acrobat Reader.
Click here to begin downloading and installing Acrobat Reader.