- Efficiency, Scale Economies, and Consolidation in the U.S. Life Insurance Industry, by J. David Cummins, Sharon Tennyson, and Mary A. Weiss.
- An Empirical Test of Distribution System and Ownership Form Choice for Property-Liability Insurance Firms by Laureen Regan and Yu Ren Tzeng.
- Insurer Ownership Structure and Executive Compensation as Strategic Complements by Leslie M. Marx, David Mayers, and Clifford W. Smith.
- The Non-Optimality of Deductible Contracts Against Fraudlent Claims: An Empirical Evidence in Autmobile Insurance, by Georges Dionne and Robert Gagne.
- Open Competition, Workers' Compensation Costs, and Injury Rates, by Anthony J. Barkume and John W. Ruser.
Instructions for article submissions to the PRTS are provided here.
The papers listed on this page are formatted in the Adobe Acrobat format and cannot be viewed or printed until the user has downloaded and installed a free program called Acrobat Reader.
Click here to begin downloading and installing Acrobat Reader.