As a service to its members, ARIA provides this webpage to serve as a clearinghouse for job and career opportunities in the area of risk management and insurance at academic, research, and professional institutions around the world geared toward individuals holding a Ph.D. related to risk management, insurance, actuarial science, and economics/finance.
Guidelines for posting job announcements on the ARIA Website:
- All job postings must be submitted in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. Alternatively, links to job postings on employers’ websites are also accepted.
- Please send your file or link via e-mail to David Pooser at email@example.com. Files not prepared in either of these formats will be returned with a request to create a file with a correct format.
- Jobs without a substantial academic or research component will not be posted here. If you are unsure about the category please e-mail David Pooser for further consideration.
Current academic and research positions
- University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee- Tenure-earning Assistant Professor (11/6/19)
- Drake University – Director of the Kelley Insurance Center and Tenured Professor of Practice (9/12/19)
- Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan- This is the final call for the application deadline for the tenure track position at the College of Business of Waseda University in Tokyo, Japan. Please refer to the attached call for more information about the position. (8/6/19)
- University of Manitoba – Tenure-Track or Tenured Position in Actuarial Science (8/6/19)
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) – Communications Research Scientist (7/16/19)
- Illinois State University – Tenured Position (Associate or Full Professor) in Risk Management and Insurance (6/9/19)
- Ball State University – Tenure Track Position (Assistant Professor) in Insurance (6/9/19)
- The University of Colorado Denver – Tenure Track Position (Assistant / Associate Professor) in Finance, Risk Management, and Insurance (04/30/19)
Current Actuarial Science Positions
- Drake University – Visiting Assistant Professor of Actuarial Science (9/12/19)
- York University – Tenure Track Positions (Assistant and Associate) in Actuarial Science (8/14/19)
- Université Laval – Tenure Track Position in Actuarial Science (3/6/19)