Members of the American Risk and Insurance Association receive Journal of Risk & Insurance and Risk Management & Insurance Review as a benefit of membership. Professional members receive the journals in print and online; retired and student members can opt to receive the online version only at a reduced rate.
You can renew by calling Wiley Publishing at 1-800-835-6770 or click here to renew or join online.
2018 ARIA Membership Renewal
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERS ⁽¹⁾
$155 (The Americas), €142 (Europe)**, £114 (Rest of World)
STUDENT and RETIRED MEMBERS⁽¹⁾
$62 (The Americas), €52 (Europe), £42 (Rest of World)
STUDENT and RETIRED MEMBERS⁽²⁾
Online Only Subscriptions to JRI and RMIR $32 (The Americas), €32 (Europe), £22 (Rest of World)
⁽¹⁾Includes a personal subscription to Journal of Risk and Insurance and Risk Management and Insurance Review in print and online.
⁽²⁾Online Only: Includes online access only to Journal of Risk and Insurance and Risk Management and Insurance Review.
**European customers outside the Euro zone should pay the Rest of World rate.
Membership benefits include:
- Subscriptions to the Journal of Risk and Insurance and the Risk Management and Insurance Review
- Receive weekly email listserv announcements
- Access to the electronic JRI membership database
- Access to the teaching resources web pages on ARIA's website
- Pay a reduced registration fee to attend ARIA's annual meetings
- 25% discount on Wiley and Wiley-Blackwell books on wiley.com
- Vote in ARIA's annual election
- Eligibility for various academic and publishing awards sponsored by ARIA
- Opportunities for networking, information, and support from other risk management and insurance professionals