Members of the American Risk and Insurance Association receive Journal of Risk & Insurance and Risk Management & Insurance Review as a benefit of membership. Professional members receive the journals in print and online; retired and student members can opt to receive the online version only at a reduced rate.
Click here if you are an individual who wants to become a member or renew your membership online.
Click here if you are an institution that wants to subscribe online.
You can also join or renew by calling Wiley Publishing at 1-800-835-6770.
2019 ARIA Membership Renewal
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERS ⁽¹⁾
$160 (The Americas), £118 (UK), €147 (Europe)**, $160(Rest of World)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERS ⁽²⁾
Online only: $140 (The Americas), £103 (UK), €128 (Europe)**, $140 (Rest of World)
STUDENT and RETIRED MEMBERS⁽¹⁾
$64 (The Americas), £47 (UK), €59 (Europe), $64 (Rest of World)
STUDENT and RETIRED MEMBERS⁽²⁾
Online Only: $32 (The Americas), £24 (UK), €29 (Europe), $32 (Rest of World)
⁽¹⁾Includes a personal subscription to Journal of Risk and Insurance and Risk Management and Insurance Review in print and online.
⁽²⁾Online Only: Includes online access only to Journal of Risk and Insurance and Risk Management and Insurance Review.
**Non-UK European customers outside the Euro zone should pay the Rest of World rate.
Membership benefits include:
- Subscriptions to the Journal of Risk and Insurance and the Risk Management and Insurance Review
- Receive weekly email listserv announcements
- Access to the electronic JRI membership database
- Access to the teaching resources web pages on ARIA's website
- Pay a reduced registration fee to attend ARIA's annual meetings
- 25% discount on Wiley and Wiley-Blackwell books on wiley.com
- Vote in ARIA's annual election
- Eligibility for various academic and publishing awards sponsored by ARIA
- Opportunities for networking, information, and support from other risk management and insurance professionals