RMI Academic, Research, and Professional Positions
As a service to its members, ARIA provides a webpage to serve as a clearinghouse for job and career opportunities in the area of risk management and insurance at academic, research, and professional institutions around the world geared toward individuals holding a Ph.D. related to risk management, insurance, actuarial science, and economics/finance.
Guidelines for posting job announcements on the ARIA Website:
- All job postings must be submitted in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. Alternatively, links to job postings on employers' websites are also accepted.
- Please send your file or link via e-mail to Martin Halek at email@example.com. Files not prepared in either of these formats will be returned with a request to create a file with a correct format.
- Jobs without a substantial academic or research component will not be posted here. If you are unsure about the category please e-mail Martin Halek for further consideration.
Current academic and research positions*
- Southwestern University of Finance and Economics - Assistant, Associate, and Full Professor positions in risk management and insurance, actuarial science, and insurance finance and accounting (5/19/16)
- TIAA Institute- Economist (5/18/16)
- Maryville University- Assistant Professor in Actuarial Science (5/13/16)
- University of North Texas- Tenure Track Assistant or Associate Professor in Risk Management and Insurance (4/15/16)
- University of North Texas- Glen L. Taylor Professorship of Insurance endowed chair (4/15/16)
- Lingnan University - Professor, an Associate Professor or Assistant Professor in the Department of Finance and Insurance (2/18/16)
- University of Central Arkansas- Tenure Track Associate Professor or Assistant Professor in the Department of Economics, Finance, Insurance & Risk Management (2/18/16)
- Saint Leo University- Full-Time, tensure track, faculty position to teach Risk Management and Finance courses (1/28/16)
- University of Pennsylvania- Postdoctoral Research Positions (1/11/16)
- California State University- Assistant/Associate Professor of Managed Care and Risk Management (1/11/16)
- Troy University- Assistant, Associate or Full Professor in Risk Management and Insurance (12/21/15)
- National Academy of Social Insurance- Workers’ Compensation Senior Research Associate (11/25/15)
- Georgia State University- Risk Management & Insurance Department Chair (11/16/15)
- Nanyang Technological University- Associate/Assistant Professor of Risk Management & Insurance(11/5/15)
- University of North Carolina- James J. Harris Chair of Risk Management and Insurance (10/14/15)
- Middle Tennessee State University- Tenure-track faculty position (associate or full professor rank) (9/14/15)
Current Actuarial Science Positions*
- University of Illinois- Assistant, Associate or Full Professor position in Actuarial Science (4/1/16)
- Wentworth Institute of Technology- Assistant Professor position with Actuarial or Data Science focus (12/16/15)
- Towson University- Associate or Full Professor of Actuarial Science and Risk Management (11/16/15)
- Ball State University- Tenure-track, Assistant/Associate Professor in Actuarial Science (11/11/15)
- Michigan State University-Assistant Professor. Please click here to visit the Michigan State University Applicant Web Page for more information. (8/12/15)
*Please email the webmaster if a position you had previously posted has already been filled and you would like it removed from the website. Otherwise, job postings are removed 3 months after the listed deadline for applications, or if a posting does not have an obvious deadline date, 9 months after its initial posting.